Longridge Church of England Primary School uses the Questful RE scheme of work. This is used from Reception Class, where the children enjoy the Chatterbox units, right through to Year 6. 80% of our RE time is spent learning about Christianity and this is linked to God’s Big Story. The other 20% of teaching time allows children to learn about other world faiths.