Welcome to the web-page for theParent, Teacher and Friends Association. All parents are part of this association but a small number meet with staff representatives to plan out activities for children and parents.
The PTFA has two aims:
- To raise money to buy those little extras that the schools budget cannot afford.
- To foster positive relationships between home and school.
Chair: Mrs K. Keighley
Secretary: Mrs Callaghan
Treasurer: Mrs S Garth
Our PTFA links everyone in our school. If you would like details of how you can be involved in PTFA activities, please call in at school and leave details with the Office staff who will be pleased to pass this on to the parents concerned. We are particularly keen to involve the parents of our new Reception children or children of families who have recently moved to Longridge – please come an join us at our….
We have held the following:
- Barn Dance 5th Oct 18
- Autumn Bake Off 15th Oct 18
- Film Night (Incredibles 2) 15th Nov 18
- Christmas Market 29th Nov 18
The PTFA subsidise educational visits for all classes. In addition, we have purchased:
- New class trophies
- Hi-vis safety jackets for school trips
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 6pm.
Thank you to all who supported the PTFA events.