School Uniform – Our uniform is available from Mary Frances in Longridge as well as other high street retail suppliers. Please contact the school office if you are struggling to find certain uniform items and we’ll be willing to point you in the right direction.
If you are struggling financially to provide school uniform please find further information at
Church also tries to help families in times of financial hardship and may be able to help with uniform costs. Please contact Rev. Mike Barton for more information.
Welcome to the web-page which gives you information about school uniform. We encourage all children to wear the uniform, have a pride in their appearance and to look after themselves and their items of clothing. Our uniform is simple – a mixture of white, red and grey. Children are asked to wear school shoes please and not trainers. Jewellery should not be worn although children with pierced ears are asked to wear studs only, please.
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey school trousers, pinafore or skirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey tailored shorts can be worn in the summer months if preferred
- Year 6 children may wear a grey school hoodie which can be ordered from Mary Frances
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
In the warmer months the following may be worn.
- Grey tailored shorts
- Red gingham dresses
- Dark blue shorts
- Black pumps
- A school T shirt in the colour of their school team (available from Mary Frances)
- Trainers may be worn for outdoor PE lessons
A final request……….
PLEASE NAME ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING CLEARLY!